This document details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User Data collected on Qosvideos.com
The security of your Data is very important to Qosvideos.com and as such we take all appropriate steps to limit the risk that it may be lost, damaged or misused.
This site expressly and strictly limits its viewing privileges to adults 18 years of age and over or having attained the age of majority in their community. All persons who do not meet its criteria are strictly forbidden from accessing or viewing the contents of this Site. We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons who have not attained the age of majority.
Personal Information: Visitors can watch videos without any information being collected and processed. However the visitor’s IP address will be recorded in the event that there is any misappropriation of information and/or content.
Cookies: When you visit Qosvideos.com, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser session. Qosvideos.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. If you remove your persistent cookie, some of the site’s features may not function properly.
Log File Information: When you visit Qosvideos.com, our servers may automatically record certain information that your web browser sends such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, platform type, domain names and the date and time of your request.
Emails: If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
If under duty to do so Qosvideos.com may release data to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Qosvideos.com or our subscribers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations including the police and governmental authorities for the purposes of protection against fraud or any other kind of illegal activity whether or not identified in the Terms of Service. It is Qosvideo’s policy, whenever possible and legally permissible, to promptly notify you upon an obligation to supply data to any third party.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Qosvideos.com uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Qosvideos.com and you do so at your own risk.
- Subscriber data is for internal use only and will be treated confidential.
- All transactions are SSL encrypted.
- Subscriber’s PayPal will be billed immediately after purchase.
- After purchase Subscriber will receive an email notification with all payment details. The contract is closed between customer and shop as soon as the order is submitted.
- All orders will be processed immediately.
- All questions will be answered within two working days.
- We recommend to print out the transaction data and Terms and Conditions and to keep them at an easily accessible place.
- Prohibited for people under legal age in their respective country.
If you have additional questions then please write to us at email@example.com