The terms and conditions of this Agreement are subject to change by Qosvideos at any time in its sole discretion and you agree be bound by all modifications, changes and/or revisions. If you do not accept to be bound by any and all modifications, changes and/or revisions of this agreement, you may not use Qosvideos.com
The terms and conditions contained herein apply to all users of Qosvideos and you are only authorized to use Qosvideos.com if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The website allows for sharing and general viewing various types of content allowing users to share and view visual depictions of adult content, including sexually explicit images. Qosvideos allows its users to view the Content and Website subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The website may also contain certain links to third party websites which are in no way owned or controlled by Qosvideos. Qosvideos assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, practices of any and all third party websites. Qosvideos cannot censor or edit the content of third party sites. You acknowledge that viewing Qosvideos will not be liable for any and all liability arising for your use of any third-party website.
In order to use this website, you affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) year of age and/or over the age of majority in the jurisdiction you reside and from which you access the website where the age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under the age of 18 and/or under the age of majority in the jurisdiction you reside and from which you access the website, then you are not permitted to use the website.
- We will not reproduce, plagiarized, distribute or communicate publicly movies or scenes that can be copyrighted.
- Qosvideos.com doesn’t host any content. All Qosvideos does is use link or embed content that was uploaded to popular Online Video hosting. All popular Online Video hosting users signed a contract with the sites when they set up their accounts which force them not to upload illegal content. By clicking on any Links to videos while surfing on Qosvideos you watch content hosted on third parties and Qosvideos can’t take the responsibility for any content hosted on other sites.
- All brands and logos referenced herein are trademarks of their rightful owners and are used only in reference to them and with a view to appointment or comment, in accordance with article 32 LPI.
- We are not responsible for the abuse you can make the content of our site.
- In no event or circumstance be held responsible directly or indirectly the owner or employees of illegal use of the information contained in Qosvideos.com. Also we are not responsible directly or indirectly from improper use or misinterpretation made of the information and services included. Also left out of our responsibility to the field to which you may access through our links.
- If in your country, this type of site is prohibited, you and you alone are responsible for entering Qosvideos.com.
- If you decide to stay in Qosvideos.com means that you have read, understood and agree to the terms of this page.
- All content has been exclusively drawn from public Web sites, so this material is considered free distribution. In no article mentions the legal prohibition of free material so that this page does not infringe in any case. So, if anyone has any questions or problems with this, please contact us.
- All the information and programs outlined here are intended for effective implementation of rights enshrined in Article 31 RD/1/1996 by approving the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law (LPI) especially reference Article 31.2 LPI, and in accordance with the statement in Article 100.2 of the Act.
- We reserve the right to veto the entry of any subject to our web-site and in turn reserve the right to prohibit the use of any program and / or information, in accordance with copyright granted by Article 14 LPI.